Terms & Conditions
Each item in your order is sold by GlitzeeGlamour.com.
Those items for shipment to countries outside of Canada, may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize GlitzeeGlamour.com to designate a carrier to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
“Import Fees Deposit” represents an estimate of the Import Fees that will be levied on the items in your order for shipment to countries outside of Canada. By placing your order, you agree to allow GlitzeeGlamour.com to collect the Import Fees Deposit for the applicable items in your order. This deposit will be used, on your behalf, to reimburse the Designated Carriers for the import fees that they have paid on your behalf to the appropriate authorities of the destination country.
You further agree that the Designated Carriers may disclose to GlitzeeGlamour.com the amount of actual Import Fees levied on the item you have purchased from GlitzeeGlamour.com. In the event that the Import Fees Deposit exceeds the Actual Import Fees, GlitzeeGlamour.com will refund the difference to you.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorizations on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Designated Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the GlitzeeGlamour.com website. Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in Canada.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from GlitzeeGlamour.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
If the order is a gift, the package is marked “Gift,” but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form.
Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package
Conditions of Use
Welcome to GlitzeeGlamour.com. GlitzeeGlamour.com provides website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at GlitzeeGlamour.com, use GlitzeeGlamour.com products or services, use GlitzeeGlamour.com applications for mobile, or use software provided by GlitzeeGlamour.com in connection with any of the foregoing. GlitzeeGlamour.com provides the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services subject to the following conditions.
By using GlitzeeGlamour.com Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of GlitzeeGlamour.com Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use a GlitzeeGlamour.com Service (for example, Your Profile, Gift Cards, Your Media Library, GlitzeeGlamour.com devices) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that GlitzeeGlamour.com Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
When you use GlitzeeGlamour.com Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other GlitzeeGlamour.com Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of GlitzeeGlamour.com or its content suppliers and protected by Canada and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service is the exclusive property of GlitzeeGlamour.com and protected by Canada and international copyright laws.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service are trademarks or trade dress of GlitzeeGlamour.com in Canada and other countries. GlitzeeGlamour.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not GlitzeeGlamour.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits GlitzeeGlamour.com. All other trademarks not owned by GlitzeeGlamour.com that appear in any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by GlitzeeGlamour.com.
One or more patents owned by GlitzeeGlamour.com apply to the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services and to the features and services accessible via the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services. Portions of the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services operate under license of one or more patents.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and any Service Terms, and your payment of any applicable fees, GlitzeeGlamour.com or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by GlitzeeGlamour.com or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No GlitzeeGlamour.com Service, not any part of any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GlitzeeGlamour.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of GlitzeeGlamour.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing GlitzeeGlamour.com‘s name or trademarks without the express written consent of GlitzeeGlamour.com. You may not misuse the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services. You may use the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by GlitzeeGlamour.com terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
You may need your own GlitzeeGlamour.com account to use certain GlitzeeGlamour.com Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. GlitzeeGlamour.com does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians may create profiles for teenagers in their GlitzeeGlamour.com Household. GlitzeeGlamour.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use GlitzeeGlamour.com Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. GlitzeeGlamour.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant GlitzeeGlamour.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant GlitzeeGlamour.com and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify GlitzeeGlamour.com for all claims resulting from content you supply. GlitzeeGlamour.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. GlitzeeGlamour.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
GlitzeeGlamour.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
RISK OF LOSS
All purchases of physical items from GlitzeeGlamour.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
GlitzeeGlamour.com does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, GlitzeeGlamour.com does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Returns Policy .
GlitzeeGlamour.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, GlitzeeGlamour.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by GlitzeeGlamour.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
“List Price” means the suggested retail price of a product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. We regularly check List Prices against prices recently found on GlitzeeGlamour.com and other retailers. Certain products may have a “Was Price” displayed, which is determined using recent price history of the product on GlitzeeGlamour.com .
With respect to items sold by GlitzeeGlamour.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by GlitzeeGlamour.com is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process or, for digital products, until we make the digital product available to you.
When you use apps created by GlitzeeGlamour.com, such as the GlitzeeGlamour.com App, you may grant certain permissions to us for your device. Most mobile devices provide you with information about these permissions.
SANCTIONS AND EXPORT POLICY
You may not use any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service if you are the subject of Canada sanctions or of sanctions consistent with Canada law imposed by the governments of the country where you are using GlitzeeGlamour.com Services. You must comply with all Canada, or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software (including GlitzeeGlamour.com Software), technology, and services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The GlitzeeGlamour.com services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the GlitzeeGlamour.com services are provided by GlitzeeGlamour.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. GlitzeeGlamour.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the GlitzeeGlamour.com services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the GlitzeeGlamour.com services, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the GlitzeeGlamour.com services is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by law, GlitzeeGlamour.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GlitzeeGlamour.com does not warrant that the GlitzeeGlamour.com services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the GlitzeeGlamour.com services, GlitzeeGlamour.com‘s servers or electronic communications sent from GlitzeeGlamour.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the full extent permissible by law, GlitzeeGlamour.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any GlitzeeGlamour.com service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any GlitzeeGlamour.com service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by GlitzeeGlamour.com or through GlitzeeGlamour.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent Corporation Service Company, 300 Deschutes Way SW, Suite 304, Tumwater, WA 98501. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, GlitzeeGlamour.com will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
By using any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and GlitzeeGlamour.com.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your use of GlitzeeGlamour.com Services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
GlitzeeGlamour.com 411 Keele StreetToronto ON M6P2K9
ADDITIONAL GLITZEEGLAMOUR.COM SOFTWARE TERMS
The following terms (“Software Terms”) apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software) and any related documentation we make available to you in connection with GlitzeeGlamour.com Services.
- Use of the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software. You may use GlitzeeGlamour.com Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use the GlitzeeGlamour.com Services as provided by GlitzeeGlamour.com, and as permitted by these Conditions of Use and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software into other programs or compile any portion of it in combination with other programs, or otherwise copy (except to exercise rights granted in this section), modify, create derivative works of, distribute, assign any rights to, or license the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software in whole or in part. All software used in any GlitzeeGlamour.com Service is the property of GlitzeeGlamour.com or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- No Reverse Engineering. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, tamper with, or bypass any security associated with the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software, whether in whole or in part.
- Updates. We may offer automatic or manual updates to the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software at any time and without notice to you.
- Government End Users. If you are a Canadian Government end user, we are licensing the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software to you as a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined in Canada Code of Federal Regulations (see 48 C.F.R. § 2.101), and the rights we grant you to the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software are the same as the rights we grant to all others under these Conditions of Use.
- Conflicts. In the event of any conflict between these Conditions of Use and any other GlitzeeGlamour.com or third-party terms applicable to any portion of GlitzeeGlamour.com Software, such as open-source license terms, such other terms will control as to that portion of the GlitzeeGlamour.com Software and to the extent of the conflict.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint using our online form. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
If you prefer to submit a report in writing, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
GlitzeeGlamour.com‘s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying GlitzeeGlamour.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Children’s Privacy Disclosure
Children’s privacy is important to GlitzeeGlamour.com. This disclosure and the GlitzeeGlamour.com Privacy Notice describe how we handle personal information we collect from children under the age of 13.
What Personal Information Does GlitzeeGlamour.com Collect From Children?
How Does GlitzeeGlamour.com Use Child Personal Information?
We use Child Personal Information to provide and improve our products and services, including personalizing offerings and recommendations for children, communicating information, enforcing parental controls, and giving parents visibility into how their children use our products and services. We will not serve interest-based ads to your child when they are using an GlitzeeGlamour.com child profile.
Does GlitzeeGlamour.com Share Child Personal Information?
What Choices Do I Have?
You choose whether to give us permission to collect Child Personal Information from your child. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Child Personal Information without this permission.
We make available controls so that you can remain involved in your child’s use of GlitzeeGlamour.com services. To learn more about revoking permission for a child or how to review or delete Child Personal Information, please visit Manage Parental Consent or contact Customer Service using the information provided below.
Please note that if you withdraw the permission you have provided for your child or request deletion of Child Personal Information, certain services and features may no longer be available.
What About Information Collected By Third Parties?
This disclosure does not apply to the practices of any third-party services (including apps, skills, and websites) that may be accessed through an GlitzeeGlamour.com product or service. Before using any third-party service, you should review the applicable terms and policies to determine their appropriateness for your child, including the service’s data collection and use practices.
Guidelines for GlitzeeGlamour.com Community participation.
GlitzeeGlamour.com wants your voice to be heard! The GlitzeeGlamour.com Community provides various features for engaging other users and sharing authentic feedback about products and services – positive or negative. These Community Guidelines help you use Community features, including Customer Reviews, Customer Questions & Answers, GlitzeeGlamour.com Follow, Profile pages, Outfit Compare, Style Check, Spark, Digital and Device Forums, Registries and Lists.
Note: These Guidelines do not apply to content included within products or services sold on GlitzeeGlamour.com, which are subject to separate policies.
We take the integrity of the Community seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including by contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove content, delist related products, or suspend or terminate your account. If we determine that a GlitzeeGlamour.com account has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, remittances and payments may be withheld or permanently forfeited. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us. We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
By accessing or using our Community features, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to GlitzeeGlamour.com and actions you take (such as voting on helpfulness or smiling at a post) when using Community features. These Guidelines also apply to your interactions with other members of the Community.
To contribute to Customer Reviews, Customer Answers, Spark, Idea Lists, or to follow other contributors, you must have spent at least $50 on GlitzeeGlamour.com using a valid credit or debit card. Prime subscriptions and promotional discounts don’t qualify towards the $50 minimum. In addition, to contribute to Spark you must also have a paid Prime subscription (free trials do no qualify). You do not need to meet this requirement to read content posted by other contributors or post Customer Questions, or create or modify Profile pages, Shopping Lists, Wish Lists or Registries.
Be Helpful and Relevant
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
- For Community features focused on a specific topic, you should only submit content related to that topic.
- Customer Reviews and Questions and Answers should be about the product. Feedback about the seller, your shipment experience, or packaging can be shared at ……………………………………………Comments about pricing, product availability or alternate ordering options are also not about the product and should not be shared in Customer Reviews or Questions and Answers.
GlitzeeGlamour.com values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Don’t post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, don’t use obscenities or profanity, and don’t express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Don’t post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Don’t post content that invades others’ privacy. For example, don’t post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and don’t post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Don’t impersonate other people or organizations or pretend to be someone or something you’re not.
- Don’t repeatedly send messages or requests to other people.
- Don’t attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including by posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- Don’t engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
- You may question the beliefs and expertise of others as long as it is relevant and done in a respectful and non-threatening manner.
Promotions and Commercial Solicitations
In order to preserve the integrity of Community content, content and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your (or your relative’s, close friend’s, business associate’s, or employer’s) products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content regarding your competitors’ products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or posting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exceptions are:
- You may post content requested by GlitzeeGlamour.com (such as Customer Reviews of products you purchased on GlitzeeGlamour.com or received through the Vine program, and answers requested through Questions and Answers). In those cases, your content must comply with any additional guidelines specified by GlitzeeGlamour.com.
- You may post an answer to a question asked through the Questions and Answers feature (but not a question itself) regarding products or services for which you have a financial or close personal connection to the brand, seller, author, or artist, but only if you clearly and conspicuously disclose the connection (for example, “I represent the brand for this product.”). We automatically label some answers from sellers or manufacturers, in which case additional disclosure is not necessary.
- You may post content other than Customer Reviews and Questions and Answers regarding products or services for which you have a financial or close personal connection to the brand, seller, author, or artist, but only if you clearly and conspicuously disclose the connection (e.g., “I was paid for this post.”). However, no brand or business may participate in the Community in a way (including by advertising, special offers, or any other “call to action”) that diverts GlitzeeGlamour.com customers to another non- GlitzeeGlamour.com website, service, application, or channel for the purpose of conducting marketing or sales transactions. Content posted through brand, seller, author, or artist accounts regarding their own products or services does not require additional labeling.
Book authors and publishers may continue to provide free or discounted copies of their books to readers, as long as the author or publisher does not require a review in exchange or attempt to influence the review.
Don’t post content or interact with other members of the Community in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Don’t post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating or threatening physical or financial harm to others, including terrorism.
- Content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
Additional Guidelines for Customer Reviews
The following guidelines apply to Customer Reviews in addition to the other guidelines given above:
- If your review is removed or rejected because it does not comply with our guidelines concerning promotional content, you may not resubmit a review on the same product, even if the resubmitted review includes different content.
- Reviews may only include URLs or links to other products sold on GlitzeeGlamour.com.
- Customers in the same household may not post multiple reviews of the same product.
- Customers can submit five non- GlitzeeGlamour.com Verified Purchase reviews each week. Non-A GlitzeeGlamour.com Verified Purchase review counts are calculated each week from Sunday at 12:00am GMT through Saturday 11:59pm GMT. This policy does not apply to Vine reviews or reviews on digital and physical books, music, and video.
- When we find unusually high numbers of reviews for a product posted in a short period of time, we may restrict the number of non- GlitzeeGlamour.com Verified Purchase reviews on that product.
- You may not manipulate the GlitzeeGlamour.com Verified Purchase badge, such as by offering special pricing to reviewers or reimbursing reviewers.
For some types of content, including Customer Reviews and Customer Answers, you can report possible violations of these Guidelines by clicking the “Report abuse” link near the content and entering the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines. If no “Report abuse” link is available, you may email community-help@GlitzeeGlamour.com, specifying the location of the content and the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines. If you receive an offer for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content in violation of these Guidelines, forward the offer, including contact information and GlitzeeGlamour.com listing, to community-help@GlitzeeGlamour.com.
About Product Availability Alerts
If we don’t know an item’s official release date or if an item is out of stock, you can in many cases sign up to be notified when the item is available for purchase.
An Alert Me box will appear on the right side of the product information page if this service is available for a specific item. Click Sign up, and we’ll send an e-mail when the item becomes available.
Signing up to be notified does not reserve a copy of this item for you. When you receive the e-mail informing you that the item is available, you’ll need to return to GlitzeeGlamour.com to place your order.
We try our best to stock enough items to satisfy customer demand, but sometimes we can only get a limited number of items in stock. With limited stock, our customers quickly purchase our entire supply. When this happens, you will see an out of stock message on the item.
To receive Free Returns on your eligible product(s):
- Shop our Clothing Stores. On the product detail page, look for the “Free Returns” next to the price to confirm that a product qualifies for Free Returns.
- Only product(s) that say that they are eligible for Free Returns on the product detail page are eligible for Free Returns. Free Returns only applies to product(s) fulfilled by GlitzeeGlamour.com. It does not apply to the same product(s) fulfilled by other sellers.
- No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.
- Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in all provinces/territories using a Canada postal code including FMO/CFPS addresses.
- 5. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the eligible product(s) within 30 days of delivery of your shipment in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund in accordance with our Return Policy. All product packaging and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original documentation will be rejected. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Eligible product(s) must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Please contact Customer Service or visit our Return Policy available on our full site and we will guide you through the process. We only offer one option to return eligible product(s):
- Canada Post drop off option: You can drop off your return at the authorized Canada Post location of your choice. There is no charge for this option.
- GlitzeeGlamour.com will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for shipping after receiving your return of the eligible product(s). If you return product(s) that are ineligible for Free Returns with product(s) that are eligible for Free Returns, GlitzeeGlamour.com may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount in accordance with GlitzeeGlamour.com‘s general Return Policy. In addition, some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
About this Page
This form is intended for use by intellectual property rights owners and their agents to notify GlitzeeGlamour.com of alleged intellectual property infringements such as copyright and trademark concerns. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their agent, GlitzeeGlamour.com will not be able to process complaints submitted through this form. Please report your concerns to GlitzeeGlamour.com through the appropriate venue:
- Sellers may use this contact us form to report inappropriate listings, other sellers, policy violations, etc.
- Buyers may use this contact us form to report problems with orders, seller policy violations, etc.
We Do Not Enforce
Detail Page Ownership and Image Restrictions: When a detail page is created, it becomes a permanent catalog page on GlitzeeGlamour.com that will remain even if the creator’s inventory sells out. Additionally, when you add your copyrighted image to a detail page, you grant GlitzeeGlamour.com and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to exercise all rights of publicity over the material.
Other sellers can list their items for sale against pages that you have created or added your copyrighted images to. However, we do require sellers to list only against detail pages that exactly match their items. If you believe sellers are listing against detail pages that do not exactly match their items, we ask that you report the violation directly by using the contact us form.
If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form below.
Exclusive or Selective Distribution: GlitzeeGlamour.com respects a manufacturer’s right to enter into exclusive distribution agreements for its products. However, violations of such agreements do not constitute intellectual property rights infringement. As the enforcement of these agreements is a matter between the manufacturer and the retailers, it would not be appropriate for GlitzeeGlamour.com to assist in enforcement activities.